Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Accidents are a leading cause of death for Americans under 44 years of age according to the CDC *
Employer sponsored Group AD&D programs are often automatically packaged with the Group Life Program. This applies to both employer paid Basic AD&D as well as Employee Paid Voluntary AD&D. Let us show you another way to separate yourselves from your competition
*Center for Disease Control & Prevention.
- “Carve-out” or “Basic AD&D replicates the AD&D portion of a Group Life account but is placed separately from the Group Life Policy. Premium is paid by the employer.
- Voluntary AD&D allows employees the opportunity to purchase AD&D protection for themselves and their families at competitive group rates via payroll deduction.
- High Limit Availability
- Availability of Specialty Coverages Not Usually Included By Traditional Group Life Carrier
- Congruency Between all AD&D Lines including BTA may be achieved
- Multi-line Discounting
- Flexible Premium Payment Options
- Flat/not graded commissions
- Protection of the Group Life Plan from the “double” claim caused by an accidental death
- Industry Specific Enhancements not commonly found in group life plans
*Requesting a quote is easy. All we need:
- Copy of the policy
- Most recent bill with volume/rate
- Claims experience
*Certain specialty coverages such as piloting and war risk requires additional details